NAC welcomes donors to recommend grants from their donor-advised fund. We partner with DAF Direct to make supporting NAC through your DAF quick and easy.
Support NAC kids with a gift from your Donor-Advised Funds (DAF)
Donor-Advised Funds allow donors to make a charitable contribution, receive an immediate tax deduction, and then recommend grants from the fund over time.
The below link will allow donors to make a donation to NAC through BNY Mellon, Fidelity Charitable, and Schwab Charitable.
Grants made to NAC through Donor-Advised Funds can be designated in one of two ways:
· for NAC to use wherever the need is greatest.
· for NAC to use for specific programs that match your interests, such as child protection, adoption, education, mental health services, or medical services. You can also give a gift in honor of someone special.
NAC’s tax I.D. number is 13-3149298.
If you don’t see your Donor-Advised Fund listed you can still make a donation to NAC by visiting your DAF website.
For more information, please connect Jenny Traslavina, Director of Development, at 212.696.1550 or Jtraslavina@nackidscan.org.
Gifts of appreciated stock are a great way to give to NAC. You get an income tax deduction for the full fair market value of securities you have owned more than one year. To transfer stock to NAC, please contact Jenny Traslavina at 212.696.1550 or email her at email@example.com
Basic instructions for transferring stock to NAC
To transfer your stock to NAC, you’ll need the following information:
- Your name and address
- Name of stock to be transferred
- # of shares or approximate value of stock
1st Discount Brokerage, Inc. (DTC# -0158)
NAC Account # 693-35800
8927 Hypoluxo Road Suite A-5
Lake Worth, FL 33467
NAC’s contact information
37 West 26th Street 6th Fl.
New York, NY 10010 firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many ways you can help ensure that NAC continues to give hope, strength, and joy to future generations of children with critical illnesses. A planned gift is a perfect way to create a legacy that will make a lasting impact on NAC kids for years to come.
Planned giving comes in many forms:
- Wills and Living Trusts
- Beneficiary Designations
- IRA Charitable Rollover
- Endowed Gifts
- Donor-Advised Funds
Let us work with you to find a charitable plan that is best for you and your family.
Contact our Development Director, Jenny Traslavina at 212.696.1550 or email@example.com to learn more.
What better way to help NAC kids and pay tribute to those who mean the most to you. You can provide a memorial gift as a touching way to honor the legacy of someone who has passed, or give a gift in honor of a loved one’s birthday, bar or bat mitzvah, or graduation. A note card will be sent to the family or person being honored telling them about your generous gift.
You can make a tribute gift by filling out the IN HONOR or IN MEMORY fields on our donation form above.
If you’re interested in hosting your own fundraiser or event in tribute of a special someone, contact Development Director, Jenny Traslavina at 212.696.1550 or Development@nackidscan.org.
Host a Fundraiser
Create direct, meaningful impact and inspire action by launching a fundraiser, hosting a drive or joining one of our many annual efforts to support underserved children with special medical needs. Learn more about our current Fundraisers and Drives or:
- Create your own fundraising campaign: What better way to celebrate a birthday, upcoming anniversary, recent accomplishment, marathon run, or a Bar or Bat Mitzvah than helping to make a difference in the lives of NAC children and families. Let us help you create a customized donation page or crowdsourcing campaign, branding for your occasion, and individualized acknowledgments for those supporting your campaign.
- Set up a Fund: Help NAC children and families directly by setting up a special Fund in your or a loved one’s name for a cause near to your heart. We will work closely with you in setting up a donation page and any material needed about the Fund to your friends and family. The creation of Special Funds make a lasting impact on NAC children and families.
- Facebook Fundraiser: Whether you want to celebrate your birthday and let your network know how important NAC’s mission is to you, creating a Facebook fundraiser is an easy and fun way to support NAC’s work. Launch a fundraiser on Facebook here.
Contact us at Development@nackidscan.org for more information or to let us help you host a fundraiser.
Sponsor an Event
From our NAC Kids Can Gala to our client Holiday Party and NAC Kids Olympics, the special events we host every year provide numerous high-profile opportunities for companies and individuals to directly engage, support and network with our large community of support. Learn more about annual and current event sponsorship opportunities on our Events page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NAC relies on the generosity and commitment of corporate partners to ensure brighter, healthier futures for the most vulnerable children in NYC.
There are a number of ways your company or corporate team can make a real impact.
Our dedicated and generous corporate partners sponsor major events, volunteer as a team at events and excursions for NAC kids, create their own fundraisers, drives and team-building events, set up employee giving funds or corporate gift-matching programs in their offices, and underwrite grants to fund critical programs.
Learn more about how to partner with NAC on our Become a Corporate Partner page, or contact us at email@example.com.
Gather your colleagues or mobilize your alumni network to make a huge difference in the lives of NAC kids. Talk to us about launching a drive or join one of our many ongoing efforts throughout the year, like our winter coat or book drive.
You can help collect essentials for children throughout the year. Join us on any one of our drives:
- Books and School Supply Drive
- Essential food items
- Warm winter coats
- Holiday gifts
- Diapers & baby items
Find our current drives on our Fundraisers & Drives page, where you’ll also find information about starting your own drive.
Find out what NAC kids & families need right now, visit our Amazon Wish List
Looking to start a giving campaign? Let NAC help you kick off a creative way to encourage teambuilding and workplace giving. Whether you want to launch a holiday or book drive or a “day” for charity event, we can help you plan from start to finish.
There are many ways you can help NAC kids directly through your company:
- Company matching funds
- Employee giving programs
- Launch a workplace giving drive
Contact us to start planning and executing your event today. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support NAC kids as you shop! Choose NAC as your charity partner on Amazon Smile and a percentage of everything you spend will get donated back to support medically complex children, at no additional cost to you.