NAC Junior Board
A leading group of young professionals invested in giving back to NAC kids and families
NAC Junior Board
The Latest from the Junior Board
#5DaysOfNAC is about a LOT of people giving a little to make a HUGE difference in the lives of NAC children. Join our Junior Board from November 15th - 19th to provide real help and hope to at-risk medically complex children in NYC.
Night for NAC is back!
After two years of virtual fundraisers and Zoom meetings, it was great to be back together in person for the NAC Junior Board's 9th Annual Spring Fundraiser, Night for NAC. Over 200 young professionals were in attendance for an incredible evening of networking, music, and fun.
What is the NAC Junior Board?
The NAC Junior Board is a leading group of young professionals that act as ambassadors of NAC’s mission. The 40-member Board is composed of diverse professionals from a variety of fields who use their personal and professional networks to fundraise, advocate, and volunteer in support of NAC’s vital services. The Junior Board is a fulfilling and fun way to have a direct impact on the lives of NAC kids.
Every member brings a unique talent to our group and we welcome candidates who have a passion and commitment for NAC. Members are encouraged to think big about innovative solutions to aid the organization, create and coordinate fundraising and volunteer activities, and involve and mentor future candidates. Through these responsibilities and close work with the Board of Directors members develop their own leadership skills that enable them to advance their careers and become appreciating assets to NAC’s families.
Contact us for more information or questions at email@example.com
Junior Board Responsibilities
Participation on the NAC Junior Board requires commitment to helping NAC children, youth, and families.
As a Junior Board Member, you will be asked to:
- Organize signature fundraising, cultivation, and networking events
- Commit to a give/get individual contribution of $3,000 per year
- Volunteer at 2 or more NAC events for our kids per year
- Participate in NAC Board meetings or co-host events with NAC Board members
- Serve as the next generation of leaders at NAC
Why Get Involved
The NAC Junior Board offers a fun and fulfilling way to have a direct impact on the lives of NAC children, while providing members with opportunities to network, develop leadership skills, and begin a lifetime of philanthropic involvement.
As a Junior Board Member you will gain:
- Entrepreneurial opportunities: raise meaningful dollars in support of New York City’s most vulnerable children and families.
- Access to a network of peers: join a network of committed and passionate philanthropists.
- Leadership Skills: learn what it takes to serve on a board of directors, participate in activities such as public speaking, fundraising, events, social media, advocacy, community engagement, and marketing.